|Nevada Assembly District 26|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||6 terms (12 years)|
Cobb earned his B.A. in Political Science from James Madison University and his J.D. from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. His professional experience includes working as an attorney with the Jones Vargas.
- Corrections, Parole, and Probation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Elections, Procedures, Ethics, and Constitutional Amendments Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Health and Human Services Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, Nevada Assembly
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2010
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2008
Cobb raised $121,373 for his campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 26 (2008)|
|Tyrus Cobb (R)||19,414||56.96%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Tyrus Cobb's 2008 campaign.
|Nevada Motor Transport Association||$5,000|
|Circle Barn N Ranch||$5,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tyrus + Cobb + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Ty Cobb
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|Nevada State Assembly District 26
| Succeeded by|
Randy Kirner (R)