|Nebraska State Senate District 40|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$123/day for those living 50+ miles from capitol, otherwise $46/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||2 four-year terms|
|Bachelor's||Georgetown University, 2008|
|Birthday||April 16, 1986|
|Place of birth||Ft. Carson, CO|
|Profession||Head of Business Operations & Risk Management, Art Research Technologies|
Larson works as the head of business operations & risk management at Art Research Technologies.
Larson received his Ba in political science/theology/anthropology at Georgetown University in 2008.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Larson served on the following committees:
|Nebraska Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Larson served on these committees:
|Nebraska Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• General Affairs|
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2010
|Nebraska State Senate, District 40 General election (2010)|
In 2010, a year in which Larson ran for election, he collected $46,060 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Nebraska State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Tyson Larson's campaign in 2010|
|Independent Insurance Agents Of Nebraska||$2,000|
|Nebraska Cooperative Council||$1,400|
|Omaha Exposition & Racing Dba Horsemens Park||$1,300|
|Nebraska Realtors Association||$1,250|
|Total Raised in 2010||$46,060|
Larson's website talks about the following issues:
- Excerpt: "In the legislature Tyson will continue to fight for our core values to ensure that America stands strong for the things that we as Nebraskans and Americans hold most dear: the protection of the God given gift of life.dw"
- Excerpt: "Since the backbone of the Nebraskan economy lies in its agricultural output, we must work hard for the farmers and ranchers both through legislation and by promoting more extensive trade between Nebraska and the world markets."
- Excerpt: "We as a state must introduce new measures in education to guarantee a prosperous economic future."
- Excerpt: "I will introduce legislation that will encourage renewable energy investment and usage in Nebraska. Renewable energy will be a primary driver of world economic growth, and if Nebraska can become an early haven for these technologies it will be well placed in the future economically and politically."
- Limited Government
- Excerpt: "Government operates most efficiently at the local level, and the intricate relationship between the free market and the individual provides better short and long-term success when compared to governmental intervention."
- Excerpt: "Lower taxes will put money back into the pockets of hard-working Nebraskans, facilitate entrepreneurship and the growth of small businesses, and bring strong economic growth to the state of Nebraska."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tyson + Larson + Nebraska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Tyson Larson's official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of 2010 candidates for Nebraska Legislature
- May 11, 2010 primary election results
|Nebraska State Senate District 40
| Succeeded by|