I started a "Ballotpedia:To do list" in the hopes that it will provide an easy way for people unfamiliar with BP to start adding and/or organizing content. I think it can also serve as a touchpoint for regular BP contributors to make sure they are all on the same wavelength. Let me know what you think! Gardengnome
The Lift That Bale Award
You have been awarded the|
Lift That Bale Award.
---for your work on the local Maryland scene! MMH 23:00, 21 July 2008 (EDT)
Hey Emily, let me know how to help out. Where you from? Schoolbonds 23:41, 8 July 2008 (EDT)
Emily, welcome to Ballotpedia!
We're glad you're here. Here's how to get started:
1. Watch Ballotpedia's 5-minute overview.
2. Learn more about how you can contribute to our monthly projects.
September's Project of the Month
This September, we highlight an exciting project brought to you by our State Legislative Project on state legislative scorecards.
Ballotpedia is in the process of developing an encyclopedic list of published scorecards. It is Ballotpedia’s goal to incorporate all available scorecards regardless of ideology or number. On Ballotpedia, we define scorecards as those produced by newspapers, interest groups, think tanks, partisan groups, 501c3s and 501c4s that provide relative rankings and covers all state or federal lawmakers. The goal of this project is to provide a comprehensive list of legislative scorecards for each state and to ensure that descriptions are unbiased and accurate. Have you seen a scorecard we've missed?
Please email us at email@example.com.
Please include the following in your e-mail:
- The link to the scorecard
- The name of the organization
- The state
- The year or session the grades were given
3. Find an article you'd like to improve.
4. Start editing!
You can also view tutorials on how to edit, or contact us.
Welcome to our community! --Bailey Ludlam, Ballotpedia's managing editor
Hi Emily, welcome to Ballotpedia! What sorts of ballot measures are you interested in? Gardengnome 17:48, 7 July 2008 (EDT)
- If your ballot measure falls into one of these categories, you need to use the category as your subject line on your measure chart (with a link to the category), and cross-link it back to your article on the category page itself.
- This is a very good database of ballot measures for every state. However, it doesn't seem to have current-year measures until the November election is complete.
This discussion page has been protected from further postings.