Dan Roberti page
Hello! Thank you so much for your edit to the Connecticut's 5th congressional district elections, 2012 page and for creating the page Dan Roberti. Wanted to let you know that we will be merging that page with the profile that we had already created, in order to conform with our styles and standards. Also, could you please provide some image permission for the photo you uploaded? Do you work for the campaign? Thank you! --Geoff Pallay 10:30, 3 January 2012 (CST)
- Hi Geoff Pallay,
- Is this how I respond to you?
- Yes, I am Dan's communications director. Is there no way that you all can just use the page I made? I already included some of the information you put on your page. I can also see that not all of the 5th District candidates pages are uniform. For example, the table on Justin Bernier's page is different than Elizabeth Esty's. It would be great we could just use the page I created. I named the page Dan Roberti, because Daniel goes by Dan.
- Let me know if this is ok and thank you for creating a CT 5th District account on Ballotpedia - this wonderful!
- Also, how do I give you rights to the photo I uploaded?
- Yep, here is great. Thanks for the quick response. Since you are a campaign worker, that is all I need to know regarding the photo and the copyright (we have a template that we add to the photo to signify that permission was granted by a campaign). I assume by table you mean the infobox on the right, correct? The format is uniform, it's just a matter of how much information is there and included. Was that specifically what you were referring to with respect to the pages not being uniform?
- Yes, we will certainly keep the page as "Dan", with the old page "Daniel" automatically redirecting to the "Dan" page. There are certain structural guidelines we follow for our profiles, so aside from ensuring those are followed, I'm sure the content you added would be fine. As you have likely figured, we are a non-partisan, educational, encyclopedic website and we want to avoid any kind of language or wording that would imply otherwise.
- Thanks again for adding content! And please let me know if there is anything I can do to help make the process easier for you. --Geoff Pallay 13:12, 3 January 2012 (CST)
Awesome, thanks Geoff Pallay!