Utah 1954 ballot measures
- Those measures were labeled Referendum A and B
- Both dealt with colleges in the state.
- Those colleges were: Carbon, Dixie, Snow and Weber Colleges.
- This ballot measure information is incomplete.
On the ballot
|VR||Referendum A||Education||Abolish Carbon College as a state-sponsored institution|
|VR||Referendum B||Education||Discontinuation of Dixie College, Snow College and Weber College as state-sponsored institutions|
- Utah Legislature
- 1954 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |