Utah 1960 ballot measures
- The measure was a ballot initiative.
- It dealt with law enforcement on the county level.
- The measure was approved by voters.
On the ballot
|CI||Initiative A||Law enforcement||Establish merit systems for county deputy sheriffs||
- Utah Legislature
- 1954 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |