Utah 2000 ballot measures
November 7, 2000 ballot in the state of Utah.
- Two measures were initiated state statutes.
- Two measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All four measures were approved.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative A||English||Makes English the state's official language|
|CISS||Initiative B||Property||Uniform procedures for drug-offense forfeitures of property, forbids penalties to innocent parties|
|Proposition 1||Constitutional language||Modify terms used to identify local government officials|
|Proposition 2||Tobacco||Tobacco settlement trust fund|
- Utah Legislature
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah