Utah 2004 ballot measures
- Three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One measure was a ballot initiative.
- Three measures were approved.
- One measure was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Government||Sets forth rules for state legislature to convene impeachment sessions||
|Amendment 2||Education||Allow state and public universities to own stock in private corporations||
|Amendment 3||Marriage||Defines marriage as one man/one woman||
|CISS||Initiative 1||Environment||1/20th of a cent sales tax; $150 million bond for water, land projects||
- Utah Legislature
- 2004 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Utah
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |