For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Utah 2006 ballot measures
- That measure was approved.
- It was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The measure's topic dealt with taxes.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Taxes||Allow legislature to pass a law exempting personal property from tax if associated with inconsequential revenue|
- Utah Legislature
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Utah
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |