Utah 2006 ballot measures
November 7, 2006 ballot in the state of Utah.
- That measure was approved.
- It was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The measure's topic dealt with taxes.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Taxes||Allow legislature to pass a law exempting personal property from tax if associated with inconsequential revenue|
- Utah Legislature
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Utah