For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Utah 2007 ballot measures
- It was a veto referendum.
- The statute challenged was successfully defeated.
- The measure's topic dealt with education.
On the ballot
|VR||Referendum 1||Education||Would allow first state-mandated school voucher program|
Not on the ballot
|VR||House Bill No. 38||Taxes||Amendments to Local option sales and use Taxes on certain Accommodations|
- Utah Legislature
- 2007 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Utah
- Utah 2007 Ballot Election Results
- List of Utah I&R (dead link)
- I&R Institute Utah Historical Listing
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |