Utah House Bill No. 38 Referendum (2007)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
The official ballot title for the measure would have read:
This bill amends the Recreational, Tourist, and Convention Bureaus chapter, the Transient Room Tax part, the Tourism, Recreation, Cultural, and Convention Facilities Tax part, and the Governor's Office of Economic Development chapter to address the imposition of a tax on certain accommodations and services and the expenditure or pledging of revenues collected from a tax on certain accommodations and services.
This measure was a: citizen-initiated veto referendum.
House Bill No. 38 failed to make the ballot due to insufficient signatures.
- Utah 2007 ballot measures
- Utah ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
- Campaign finance requirements for Utah ballot measures
- Petition drive deadlines in 2008
- Utah signature requirements