|U.S. House, California, District 29|
Gamble is a paralegal and law clerk for a consumer protection law firm.
Gamble's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "There are many struggling homeowners in and around the San Fernando Valley that are in need and deserve assistance to afford their home."
- Excerpt: "Ensuring that our Schools, Teachers, and Parents have the Funding and Tools they need to encourage our Children and Young Adults to succeed."
- Excerpt: "With over 600,000 people homeless on any given night within our Country, and at lease 82,000 of those are homeless in Los Angeles. This is not only dismal but Candidate Venice Gamble believes that the only acceptable number of homeless is 0."
- Excerpt: "The United States of America is the greatest country in the world. We are the country where dreams and made true every day. Many people, from all over the globe come to our county in search for a better life for their families and for themselves. Candidate Gamble has stood and watched how there are several bills debated within the House and the Senate, with no change to come for those who simply want to immigrate, work, pay taxes, and live a lawful and peaceful life in the United States of America "
- Excerpt: "Each year in the news media, we all hear how the house and senate cannot come to an agreement in a sound and strong budget and would rather allow the country to default on their obligations, or institute a furlough program that hurts families. The time has come for comprehensive change and reform."
|U.S. House, California District 29 Primary, 2014|
|Democratic||Tony Cardenas Incumbent||62.8%||19,566|
|Source: California Secretary of State|
|Venice Gamble (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 16, 2014||$0||$7,900||$(7,571)||$328|
|Pre-Primary||May 23, 2014||$328||$8,600||$(1,054)||$7,874|
**As of the 2014 Pre-Primary Report, Gamble's committee owed $7,000 in outstanding loans to Venice Gamble.
Gamble is married and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Venice + Gamble + California + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 29th Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 29th Congressional District
- Campaign website, "Meet Venice," accessed April 22, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed August 26, 2013
- The New York Times, "California Primary Results," June 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Venice Gamble April Quarterly," accessed May 5, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Venice Gamble Pre-Primary," accessed June 3, 2014
- Campaign website, "A Message From U.S. Congressional Candidate Venice Gamble," accessed August 26, 2013