|U.S. House, California, District 29|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 3, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Gamble's campaign website lists the following issues:
- Excerpt: "There are many struggling homeowners in and around the San Fernando Valley that are in need and deserve assistance to afford their home."
- Excerpt: "Ensuring that our Schools, Teachers, and Parents have the Funding and Tools they need to encourage our Children and Young Adults to succeed."
- Excerpt: "With over 600,000 people homeless on any given night within our Country, and at lease 82,000 of those are homeless in Los Angeles. This is not only dismal but Candidate Venice Gamble believes that the only acceptable number of homeless is 0."
- Excerpt: "The United States of America is the greatest country in the world. We are the country where dreams and made true every day. Many people, from all over the globe come to our county in search for a better life for their families and for themselves. Candidate Gamble has stood and watched how there are several bills debated within the House and the Senate, with no change to come for those who simply want to immigrate, work, pay taxes, and live a lawful and peaceful life in the United States of America "
- Excerpt: "Each year in the news media, we all hear how the house and senate cannot come to an agreement in a sound and strong budget and would rather allow the country to default on their obligations, or institute a furlough program that hurts families. The time has come for comprehensive change and reform."
Gamble is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 29th District. Gamble is seeking election as a Democratic candidate in the blanket primary on June 3, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Gamble is married and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Venice + Gamble + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 29th Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 29th Congressional District