|Missouri House of Representatives, District 94|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Englund served in the House previously, representing District 85 from 2009 to 2011.
Englund earned her B.A. and M.A. in Political Science from American University. Her professional experience includes founding giftpakexpress.com, and serving as South County Sector Specialist for the St. Louis County Economic Council from 2001 to 2004.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Englund served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Appropriations - Revenue, Transportation and Economic Development|
|• Economic Development|
|• Elementary and Secondary Education|
|• Small Business|
Englund's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Working to Create Jobs
- Excerpt: "I will fight to put South County back to work. I support Governor Nixon’s Buy Missouri plan, which gives businesses tax breaks for hiring the unemployed, for creating jobs here in Missouri, and NOT for those that ship jobs out of state or overseas."
Educating Our Kids
- Excerpt: "I am proud to serve on the Lindbergh School Board and to support the Parents as Teacher Program. In the State House, I will fight to keep our award-winning public schools great and fully-funded."
Standing up for Seniors
- Excerpt: "How we treat our seniors says a lot about our community. I co-sponsored a bill to freeze property taxes for low-income seniors so that more of them can stay independent in their own homes."
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Incumbent Vicki Englund was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Cloria Brown was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Englund won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 94. Englund ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated District 85 incumbent Cloria Brown (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 94, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Cloria Brown Incumbent||49.1%||8,255|
Englund raised $93,313 for her campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 85|
|Vicki Englund (D)||9,326||54.5%|
|Cloria Brown (R)||7,798||45.5%|
Comprehensive donor information for Englund is available dating back to 2008. Based on available campaign finance records, Englund raised a total of $421,965 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 20, 2013.
|Vicki Englund's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri House of Representatives, District 94||$134,286|
|2010||Missouri House of Representatives, District 85||$194,366|
|2008||Missouri House of Representatives, District 85||$93,313|
|Grand Total Raised||$421,965|
2012Englund won re-election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Englund raised a total of $134,286.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Vicki Englund's campaign in 2012|
|Democratic Campaign Committee HDCC||$33,187|
|Missouri Democratic Party||$19,538|
|Missouri House Democratic Campaign Committee||$19,003|
|Jake Hummel Campaign Fund||$3,900|
|Citizens for Vicki Lorenz Englund||$2,175|
|Total Raised in 2012||$134,286|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Vicki Englund's 2008 campaign.
|90th Democratic Legislative District CMTE||$3,000|
|Supporters of Health Research & Treatments||$2,825|
|Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce||$2,825|
|38th Democratic Legislative District CMTE||$2,500|
|73rd Democratic Legislative District CMTE||$2,450|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Vicki + Englund + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Missouri state legislative districts
- Missouri General Assembly
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Englund
- "vickienglund," Official Campaign Website
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money's report on Englund's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money, "Englund, Vicki," accessed September 20, 2013
|Missouri State House District 94
| Succeeded by|
|Missouri State House District 85
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |