|South Carolina House of Representatives District 4|
|Bachelor's||University of South Carolina (1985)|
|Profession||Business executive, Realtor|
She is currently a Realtor, and previously worked for USAirways.
Wynn supports the 4% property tax for second homes, as well as the school choice/ 4,000 tax credit. She describes herself as pro-life.
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 4 Republican Primary, 2012|
|David Hiott Incumbent||80.9%||3,461|
Wynn and her husband have two teenage sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Vicky + Wynn + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biographical information submitted to Ballotpedia, May 9, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission "2012 Candidates," accessed April 19, 2012
- WYFF "South Carolina - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 12, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Official Primary Results," June 29, 2012
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |