was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 41
of the California State Assembly
Rusnak's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Victoria Rusnak has done what California desperately needs. A woman in a man’s business world, Victoria Rusnak has learned how to grow a company in good times and adapt quickly during a difficult economy."
- Excerpt: "As a successful local businesswoman, Victoria Rusnak looks for innovative solutions that bring people together to get results, instead of driving them apart."
- Excerpt: "In business, Rusnak’s problem solving approach brought people together instead of driving them apart. A female executive in a man’s world, she brought a collaborative team approach to problem-solving, bringing different departments and competing interests together to implement needed changes and improve the bottom line."
- Excerpt: "Preserving our District’s mountains, open space, parks and urban environments are essential to maintaining not only our quality of life but to retaining and attracting jobs. In California, economic development and environmental protection are intertwined."
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2012
Rusnak ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 41. She was eliminated in the blanket primary on June 5, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 41 Blanket Primary, 2012
|| Victoria Rusnak
|| Ed Colton
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Victoria + Rusnak + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Victoria Rusnak News Feed