|Mayor of Washington, D.C.|
|January 2, 2011-present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||April 1, 2014|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
- See also: Washington, D.C. mayoral election, 2014
Washington, D.C. will hold mayoral elections on November 4, 2014. A primary election took place on April 1. Muriel Bowser defeated incumbent Vincent Gray, Carlos Allen, Christian A. Carter, Jack Evans, Michael Green, Reta Jo Lewis, Vincent Orange, Luis Poblete, Frank Sewell, Andy Shallal, Octavia Wells and Tommy Wells in the Democratic primary. Faith was unopposed in the D.C. Statehood Green Party primary, while Bruce Majors was unopposed in the Libertarian primary. Bowser will face Faith, Majors, David Catania (I), Nestor Djonkam (I) and Carol Schwartz (I) in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Vincent + Gray + Washington D.C..
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- District of Columbia Board of Elections - Official primary candidate list
- Office of the Mayor Website
- District of Columbia, "Mayor's Office," accessed December 17, 2013
- District of Columbia Board of Elections, "Official primary candidate list," accessed June 16, 2014
- District of Columbia Board of Elections, "Official primary election results," accessed June 16, 2014
- Washington D.C. Board of Elections, "General Election Sample Ballot," accessed on October 13, 2014
|Mayor of Washington, D.C.
| Succeeded by|