Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Connecticut State Senate, District 14|
|Bachelor's||State University of New York at Binghamton|
|J.D.||Quinnipiac University School of Law|
|Profession||Principal, Cohen and Wolf Corp.|
Marino earned a B.A. from the State University of New York at Binghamton in 1993 and his J.D. from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 1996. His professional experience includes working as town attorney of Orange, Connecticut and principal of Cohen and Wolf, Professional Corp.
- See also: Connecticut State Senate elections, 2010
Marino and his wife, Debra, have two children. They reside in Orange, Connecticut. Marino has served as a member of a number of organizations, including the Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, Stamford/Norwalk Regional Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association, Stamford/Norwalk Regional Bar Association, New York Bar Association, American Bar Association and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
- 2010 Connecticut general election candidates
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Vincent Marino campaign website
- Vincent Marino facebook page
- "Project Vote Smart," "Vin Marino's Biography," accessed October 11, 2013
- [http://www.statementofvote-sots.ct.gov/StatementOfVote/WebModules/ReportsLink/StateSen.aspx "Connecticut Secretary of State," "2010 General Election Results," accessed October 11, 2013
- [http://www.ct.gov/sots/lib/sots/State_Senate.pdf "Connecticut Secretary of State," "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed October 11, 2013