|Montana House of Representatives, District 52|
|2011 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||Montana State University-Bozeman|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Court earned her BS in biology from Montana State University-Bozeman.
Court says on her website:
I have and will continue to support and push for legislation that supports a sound economy, a good education system, and clean water and air. I believe small businesses serve as the backbone of our state’s economy by creating and providing jobs. I started and operated a successful small business in Montana for 25 years. I know firsthand what it takes to keep this vital segment of our economy strong and growing. My business experience is needed at the state legislature to make the tough decisions to get our Montana economy moving again.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Court served on the following committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Fish, Wildlife and Parks|
|• Legislative Administration|
|• Natural Resources, Vice Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Court served on these committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Business and Labor|
|• Fish, Wildlife, and Parks|
|• Natural Resources|
Court won re-election in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 52. Court ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and defeated Kassidy Olson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 52, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Virginia Court Incumbent||61.8%||2,122|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 52 General Election (2010)|
|Virginia Court (D)||1,403|
|Bruce Reierson (R)||1,255|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Court was up for re-election, she collected $23,819 in donations.
No contributions to his campaign were over $1,000.
Court and her husband, Jim, have five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Virginia + Court + Delaware + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tea Party Rage: Nothing fails like excess - Effingham Daily News
- Rand Paul Super PAC Hybrid To Raise Funds For Like-Minded Political ... - Huffington Post
- Gay Marriage In The US: What's Next In The Fight? - Huffington Post
- Harry Reid Punts Richard Cordray Nomination Vote To July, Setting Up ... - Huffington Post
- Taking the Fifth: A congressional tradition - The News Journal
- The GOP's black 'mad men': Why the party can't find its own Barack Obama - The Grio
- Gay marriage marching along ahead of Supreme Court justices' ruling - Washington Post
- Alleged sex abuse detailed in lawsuit against Sussex councilman - Bethany Beach Wave
- Virginia Governor's Race To Test Tea Party Republicans' Allure - Huffington Post
- Senator made decision to add weight to debate on gay-marriage bill - The News Journal
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House Site
- Campaign site
- Campaign Facebook page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
Arlene Becker (D)
|Montana House of Representatives District 52
| Succeeded by|
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |
Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |