|U.S. House, California, District 11|
|Place of birth||Coronie, Suriname|
Fuller's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "There is never a justifiable reason to murder a full term baby during the birthing process by piercing the occipital brain with a scalpel or pair of scissors when only the head is left to be delivered. That is genocide of our future generations; of our future leaders or caretakers."
- Civil Rights
- Excerpt: "Individual liberties, including Freedom of Religion, should be respected and protected against government interference."
- Excerpt: "As former president Reagan so succinctly stated and proved, “Peace through strength”. He brought the Cold War with the former Soviet Union to an end peacefully. He brought down the Berlin Wall, liberated millions of people in the eastern block of communist former USSR, and there was no need to start a new war."
- Excerpt: "Though the price of gasoline at the pump has nearly doubled during this administration, the president just killed the Key Stone Pipeline deal with Canada in January 2012 which would have created more then 200,000 jobs for Americans and drastically decreased the price of gas for the U.S. consumer in the future."
- Excerpt: "I favor putting the States in charge of educating our children. Not the Federal government. I support Charter schools and school vouchers. I support rewarding teachers who do a good job of educating our kids well enough, whereby high school graduates don’t first require remedial classes before they can take college admittance tests"
Fuller ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing California's 11th District. She and district 7 incumbent George Miller (D) advanced past the June 5, 2012, blanket primary, defeating Cheryl Sudduth (D) and John Fitzgerald (D). They faced off in the November 6, 2012, general election and Miller won.
|U.S. House, California, District 11 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||George Miller Incumbent||69.7%||200,743|
|Source: California Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
Donor information is not yet available.
Fuller is divorced and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Virginia + Fuller + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- This Day in History - Boston Globe
- Wind farms get pass on eagle deaths - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News ... - NBC 29 News
- Thursday May 9, 2013 - KALW
- Mortgage Rates in U.S. Rise for First Time in Six Weeks - Bloomberg
- Nerds get revenge on 'Big Brain Theory' - Worcester Telegram
- Radical Christianity vs. Radical Islam - American Thinker
- A Potential Texans Offensive Draft Board - Houston Chronicle (blog)
- States Show Rapid Rise of Temps Since First Earth Day - Climate Central
- Scholars find cannibalism at Jamestown settlement - WREX-TV
- L'attentat de Boston : la piste neocon et le souvenir de Gladio - AgoraVox
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found