|Running for Indianapolis City Council, District 11|
|Indianapolis City Council|
|2012 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||May 5, 2015|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
In 2010, Osili was a Democratic candidate for Indiana Secretary of State.
The city of Indianapolis, Indiana will hold elections for mayor and city council on November 3, 2015. A partisan primary election took place on May 5, 2015. The filing deadline for major party candidates who wished to run in this election was February 6, 2015. The filing deadline for independent or minor party candidates is July 15, 2015. Twenty-five city council seats are up for election. Indianapolis's four at-large seats are not up for election, because those seats are scheduled to expire at the end of 2015.
|2010 Race for Secretary of State - General Election|
|Republican Party||Charlie White||57.1%|
|Democratic Party||Vop Osili||37.0%|
|Libertarian Party||Mike Wherry||5.9%|
According to Follow the Money, Osili had raised $129,717 in 2010 for his secretary of state campaign as of September 28, 2010.
Listed below are the top five contributors:
|James A. Schellinger||$5,000|
|Ronald T. Salman||$5,000|
|Mr. Vop Osili||$5,000|
|Alan R. Tucker||$5,000|
|Mr. Vop Osili||$5,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Vop + Osili + Indianapolis"
- All stories may not be relevant due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cities in Indiana
- Indiana Secretary of State
- Indiana Secretary of State election, 2010
- City of Indianapolis, "Osili," accessed on January 13, 2015
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2015 Indiana Election Calendar," accessed January 6, 2015
- The Indy Channel, "Lawmakers eliminate at-large Indianapolis City-County Council seats," April 26, 2013
- City of Indianapolis, "2015 Candidate Filings," accessed on February 11, 2015
- Indiana Secretary of State - 2010 General Election Results
- Follow the Money - Campaign Contributions for Vop Osili, 2010
|Indianapolis City Council, District 15
2012 – Present
| Succeeded by|
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |