Vote on Walmart Supercenter in Menifee, Measure C (June 2011)
The proposed Walmart will be located at the corner of Scott and Haun Roads. It will include a 205,000-square-foot Walmart Supercenter in a shopping center format that will also include gas stations, fast-food restaurants and other businesses.
- Final election results from the Riverside County elections office
The official ballot measure arguments in favor of Measure C were signed by:
- Ronald J. Ulibarri, School Board Member
- Adrienne Vender
- E.L. Pete Petersen
- Darci Castillejos
- Atilla Csikos
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|Measure C: Shall the ordinance proposing adoption of a specific plan for commercial development of approximately 30 acres of undeveloped property located near the northwesterly portion of the interstate 215 interchange with Scott Road, be adopted?|
Path to the ballot
Cost of election
- See also: Costs of administering local elections
The estimated cost of administering the election is $113,500.
- Press Enterprise, "Menifee council sends Wal-Mart project to voters," March 1, 2011
- My Valley News, "Ballot measures to be voted on in Wildomar, Canyon Lake and Menifee on June 7," June 3, 2011
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.