Vote on Walmart Supercenter in Menifee, Measure C (June 2011)
for voters in the City of Menifee in Riverside County, where it was approved.
The proposed Walmart will be located at the corner of Scott and Haun Roads. It will include a 205,000-square-foot Walmart Supercenter in a shopping center format that will also include gas stations, fast-food restaurants and other businesses.
- Final election results from the Riverside County elections office
The official ballot measure arguments in favor of Measure C were signed by:
- Ronald J. Ulibarri, School Board Member
- Adrienne Vender
- E.L. Pete Petersen
- Darci Castillejos
- Atilla Csikos
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|Measure C: Shall the ordinance proposing adoption of a specific plan for commercial development of approximately 30 acres of undeveloped property located near the northwesterly portion of the interstate 215 interchange with Scott Road, be adopted?|
Path to the ballot
Cost of election
- See also: Costs of administering local elections
The estimated cost of administering the election is $113,500.
- Press Enterprise, "Menifee council sends Wal-Mart project to voters," March 1, 2011
- My Valley News, "Ballot measures to be voted on in Wildomar, Canyon Lake and Menifee on June 7," June 3, 2011
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.