For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|South Carolina State Senate District 41|
|July 23, 2012-November 12, 2012|
|November 12, 2012|
|Years in position||3|
Unofficial election results showed Hundley defeated Tinkler by a mere 14 votes - 3,098 to 3,112. Edward received 53 votes. Twenty-two votes had not been counted due to a provisional status and an automatic recount took place on July 20. Hundley survived the recount, winning the seat.
|South Carolina State Senate, District 41, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Walter + Hundley + South Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Twitter, "SC Senate GOP tweet," July 23, 2012
- Island Connection, "The Battle for District 41," June 4, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission, Official Primary Results
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2012 Candidates," accessed April 26, 2012
- Examiner, "Special election results still undetermined for SC State Senate race," July 17, 2012
- Post and Courier, "Hundley survives recount, challenged ballots in Senate District 41," July 21, 2012
Glenn McConnell (R)
|South Carolina State Senate - District 41
July 23, 2012-November 12, 2012
| Succeeded by|
Paul Thurmond (R)