Walton County, Florida
Evaluation of website
- Main article: Evaluation of Florida county websites
Last rated on Jan. 22, 2012
- Approved and proposed udgets for the last few years are posted.
- County commissioner contact information is listed.
- Commission meeting minutes, agenda, and times are available.
- County administration and contact information is posted.
- Building permit and zoning information is available on the website.
- Financial audits are available.
- Local tax information is provided.
- Includes a public records search. Site also includes links to "My Florida Sunshine," which contains information on how to make a public records request and the Florida Sunshine Law.
- Bids are available.
- Does not provide contracts.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- No form available to request public records.
- Main article: Florida government sector lobbying
|Year||Amount spent on lobbying|
- Walton County Official Website
- Walton County Property Appraiser
- Walton County Clerk of Courts
- Walton County Taxpayers Association
- Walton County on E-Reference
- Walton County Habitat for Humanity
- Walton County Chamber of Commerce
- Beaches of South Walton
- Walton County on Epodunk