For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Walton County, Florida
Evaluation of website
- Main article: Evaluation of Florida county websites
Last rated on Jan. 22, 2012
- Approved and proposed udgets for the last few years are posted.
- County commissioner contact information is listed.
- Commission meeting minutes, agenda, and times are available.
- County administration and contact information is posted.
- Building permit and zoning information is available on the website.
- Financial audits are available.
- Local tax information is provided.
- Includes a public records search. Site also includes links to "My Florida Sunshine," which contains information on how to make a public records request and the Florida Sunshine Law.
- Bids are available.
- Does not provide contracts.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- No form available to request public records.
- Main article: Florida government sector lobbying
|Year||Amount spent on lobbying|
- Walton County Official Website
- Walton County Property Appraiser
- Walton County Clerk of Courts
- Walton County Taxpayers Association
- Walton County on E-Reference
- Walton County Habitat for Humanity
- Walton County Chamber of Commerce
- Beaches of South Walton
- Walton County on Epodunk