|Arizona House of Representatives District 21|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Nichols is the owner of a pool service & repair business. He is a member of the Board of Directors of the Never Again Foundation, and a merit badge counselor/volunteer with the Boy Scouts of America.
- Government Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Rules Committee, Arizona House of Representatives (Chair)
Nichols's sponsored bills include:
- HB 2073 - state equalization property tax repeal.
- HB 2106 - prohibit photo radar; state highways
- HB 2400 - partial-birth abortions; definition
- HB 2426 - enhanced driver licenses; prohibition
For a full listed of sponsored bills see the House website.
Nichols was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arizona House of Representatives.
Nichols raised $73,262 for the campaign, Yarbrough raised $74,489, and Hettmansperger raised $33,385.
|Arizona State House, District 21 (2008)|
|Warde Nichols (R)||46,478|
|Steve Yarbrough (R)||56,980|
|Phil Hettmansperger (D)||44,943|
Below are Nichols's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|James M Hamilton||$130|
|Jason E Isaak||$130|
- Arizona House of Representatives - Representative Warde Nichols
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Arizona State House 21
| Succeeded by|