For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington 1979 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Two of the measures were Initiatives to the People.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Four of the measures were approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Referendum 37||Bonds||Authorizes $25 million in state general obligation bonds for facilities aiding mentally and physically disabled people|
|ITL||Initiative 61||Environment||Establishes a minimum five cent recycling deposit on soft drinks and alcohol containers|
|ITL||Initiative 62||Taxes||Limits the growth of state tax revenues to that of the growth rate of personal income|
|SJR 110||Legislature||Requires a regular session of the legislature to be convened each year and allows for special sessions to be called upon by the governor|
|SJR 112||Legislature||Allows legislators to assume any civil office, but without receiving any increases in compensation for that office passed during their legislative term|
|SJR 120||Energy||Permits municipal utilities to assist homeowners in financing energy conservation measures until 1990|
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1979 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state