For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington 1993 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were Initiatives to the People.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Four of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 593||Law Enforcement||Establishes a "three strikes" law for criminals thrice convicted of serious offenses|
|ITP||Initiative 601||Taxes||Limits state expenditures to rate of inflation and population growth|
|ITP||Initiative 602||Taxes||Limits tax collections and expenditures based on personal income|
|HJR 4200||Religion||Allows counties and public hospital to employ chaplains|
|HJR 4201||Judiciary||Gives District Courts jurisdiction in cases in equity|
- 1993 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |