Washington 1999 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were Initiatives to the People.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were approved, with one later overturned, and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 695||Taxes||Requires voter approval for tax increases, repeals existing fees and excised taxes for motored vehicles and imposes a license tab fee of $30 per year|
|ITP||Initiative 696||Hunting||Prohibits commercial net fishing in fresh or marine waters within the state|
|SJR 8206||Gov't Finances||Permits the state to guarantee payment of voter-approved school district debt|
|SJR 8208||Gov't Finances||Removes the investment limitation on the state's emergency reserve fund and allows the legislature to determine the fund's investment|
- 1999 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |