Washington Cap Taxes Initiative (2008)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
The Cap Taxes Initiative, or Measure No. 411, if passed, would limit the annual growth of general fund revenue, not including new voter-approved revenue, to rate of inflation.
This measure is a indirectly-initiated state statute.
The measure is sponsored by Tim Eyman, Leo J. Fagan, and M. J. Fagan.
None yet identified.
Petitions containing at least 224,880 valid signatures must be filed with the Secretary of State not later than ten days prior to the 2009 regular legislative session convening.
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Washington
- Laws governing the initiative process in Washington
- Campaign finance requirements for Washington ballot measures
- Washington 2008 ballot measures
- Petition drive deadlines in 2008
- Washington signature requirements