Washington District Court Jurisdiction, HJR 4201 (1993)
The Washington District Court Jurisdiction Amendment, also known as House Joint Resolution 4201, was on the November 2, 1993 ballot in Washington as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure gave District Courts jurisdiction over cases in equity. The measure amended Section 6 of Article IV of the Washington State Constitution.
|Washington HJR 4200 (1993)|
Election results via: Washington Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||Shall the constitutional provision which gives jurisdiction in "cases in equity" to superior courts be amended to include district courts?||”|
- State of Washington ballot measure election results
- State of Washington 1993 Voters Pamphlet & Local Voters Pamphlet
- Washington State Constitution (dead link)
- Office of the Secretary of State, "1993 Voters Pamphlet," accessed August 29, 2013
- Washington State Legislature, "Washington State Constitution," accessed August 29, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |