For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington Non-Partisan Elections for School Superintendents, Initiative 126 (1938)
The Washington Non-Partisan Elections for School Superintendents, also known as Initiative 126, was on the November 8, 1938 ballot in Washington as an Initiative to the People, where it was approved. The measure established a nonpartisan ballot for the election of school superintendents.
|Washington Initiative 126 (1938)|
Election results via: Washington Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||An act providing for a nonpartisan ballot and relating to the manner of the nomination and election thereby of the Superintendent of Public Instruction of the state and the County Superintendent of Schools of the various counties thereof.||”|
Path to the ballot
- State of Washington ballot measure election results
- State of Washington 1938 Voters Pamphlet & Local Voters Pamphlet
- State of Washington Initiatives to the People
- Office of the Secretary of State, "1938 Voters Pamphlet," accessed September 12, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Washington Secretary of State, "Initiatives to the People," accessed September 12, 2013
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |