Washington Parish is one of 64 parishes in Louisiana. A parish, in Louisiana, is the equivalent of a county in other states. The parish seat is Franklinton. In 2000, its population was 43,926.
- See also: Evaluation of Louisiana parish websites
- An inspection of the website finds that it includes a complete listing of council members, along with contact information.
- Meeting minutes for the current year are archived on the home page, while minutes and agendas from 2005 have their own page. Other years do not appear to be online.
- Administrative officials are listed.
- Permits are posted.
- The budget is listed as "coming soon."
- No information is provided about how parish residents can request access to public documents of the parish under Louisiana's sunshine laws.
- Parish audits, contracts and tax information are not available online.
- ↑ Parish council members
- ↑ Washington Parish Government
- ↑ Council Agendas
- ↑ Administration
- ↑ Permits
- ↑ Finance