Washington School District Tax Levy Revenue Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the school district of Washington to increase it property tax levy revenue to exceed the state given limits by $391,000 in 2013-2014 and $481,000 in 2014-2015 in order to fund general operating costs of the district.
|Washington School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the resolution to be approved or rejected:
|“||BE IT RESOLVED by the School Board of the School District of Washington, Door County, Wisconsin, that the final school district budget shall include, on a nonrecurring basis, an amount of $391,000 for the 2013-2014 school year and $481,000 for the 2014-2015 school year in excess of the revenue limits imposed by Section 121.9(2m) of the Wisconsin Statutes for the purpose of paying the cost of district operating expenses.||”|
- Door County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance referendum search
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |