Wayne County, West Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of West Virginia county websites
Last rated on an unknown date.
- Administrative Officials
- Department heads are listed for each department.
- Contact information for administrative officials is provided including a mailing address, phone number, and personalized email.
- Elected Officials
- Elected officials are listed with a mailing address, phone number and personalized email.
- Most recent meeting agenda is posted.
- Permits and zoning
- Zoning ordinances are posted online.
- Permit applications can be downloaded on the site, along with information on how to apply for the permits.
- No budgets are posted.
- No audits are posted.
- No contracts are posted.
- Lobbyists are not mentioned.
- Tax rates are not posted.
- Public Records
- There is no information about requesting public records under the West Virginia Freedom of Information Act.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are not archived for 3 years.
- Wayne County website
- Wayne County public records
- Wayne County on the National Association of Counties website
- Wayne County on ePodunk
- Wayne County Genealogical and Historical Society
- Wayne County genealogy and history from the WVGenWeb project
- Wayne County on City-Data.com