|U.S. House, Indiana, District 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||May 6, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||T.C. Howe High School|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corps|
|Years of service||1982 - 2005|
|Place of birth||Indianapolis, Indiana|
- Indiana University (1994) BA, Criminal Justice & East Asian Studies
- Johnson County Reserve Law Enforcement Academy, 1989
- Thomas Carr Howe High School, 1981
- 2007 - Present: Indiana State Parole Services, Indiana State Parole Agent, New Castle Parole District
- 2005: Marion County Probation Department,County Probation Officer
- 1982 - 2005: United States Marine Corps, Gunnery Sergeant, Communications Chief
Harmon is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Indiana's 7th District. Harmon is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Harmon's reports.
|Wayne Harmon (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$0||$196||$(196)||$1|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wayne + Harmon + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana's 7th Congressional District
- Indiana's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- United States House of Representatives
- Howey Politics, "Former Seymour Mayor Bailey to challenge Rep. Young in 9th CD," accessed October 1, 2013
- Indiana Secretary of State "2012 Primary Election Results," May 8, 2012
- Wayne Harmon for Congress "About Wayne" Accessed February 7, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State "2012 primary results"
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End," accessed March 3, 2014