|U.S. House, Indiana, District 7|
|High school||T.C. Howe High School|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corps|
|Years of service||1982 - 2005|
|Place of birth||Indianapolis, Indiana|
- Indiana University (1994) BA, Criminal Justice & East Asian Studies
- Johnson County Reserve Law Enforcement Academy, 1989
- Thomas Carr Howe High School, 1981
- 2007 - Present: Indiana State Parole Services, Indiana State Parole Agent, New Castle Parole District
- 2005: Marion County Probation Department,County Probation Officer
- 1982 - 2005: United States Marine Corps, Gunnery Sergeant, Communications Chief
|U.S. House, Indiana District 7 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: Results via Associated Press Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Harmon's reports.
|Wayne Harmon (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$0||$196||$(196)||$1|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wayne + Harmon + Indiana + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana's 7th Congressional District
- Indiana's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- United States House of Representatives
- Howey Politics, "Former Seymour Mayor Bailey to challenge Rep. Young in 9th CD," accessed October 1, 2013
- Associated Press, "2014 primary results," accessed May 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election Results," May 8, 2012
- Wayne Harmon for Congress, "About Wayne" accessed February 7, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State "2012 primary results"
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End," accessed March 3, 2014