Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Oklahoma, District 2|
|High school||Warner High School|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma State University|
|Birthday||September 29, 1952|
|Place of birth||Muskogee, OK|
Herriman ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Oklahoma's 4th District. Herriman sought the nomination on the Democratic ticket. Herriman faced Rob Wallace and Earl Everett in the June 26, 2012 Democratic primary. After advancing past the June 26, 2012 Democratic primary, Herriman was defeated by Rob Wallace in a runoff election on August 28, 2012.
Primary Runoff-August 28, 2012
|U.S. House of Representatives Runoff Election, Oklahoma, Congressional District 2 Democratic Primary, 2012|
As of June 6, 2012, Herriman had raised $309,355 during the 2012 election cycle and spent $216,811, leaving him with $92,544 cash on hand. Of that, 63 percent came from candidate self-financing, while 37 percent came from individual contributions.
In the 4th quarter of 2011, Herriman reported contributing a $195,000 loan to his campaign.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Wayne + Herriman + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Muskogee Phoenix "Herriman to run for Congress" Accessed January 24, 2012
- Oklahoma Elections Division "Election Results" Accessed June 26, 2012
- AP Results "U.S. House runoff primary results" Accessed August 28, 2012
- Oklahoma Secretary of State "Primary Candidate List," accessed April 13, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Oklahoma Secretary of State, "Primary Runoff Election Results," September 4, 2012
- opensecrets.org Accessed June 14, 2012
- Muskogee Phoenix "Loan puts Herriman atop Dem rival in 2nd District fundraising" Accessed June 16, 2012