|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||May 8, 2012|
|Next general||May 6, 2014|
|Mayor, City of Marion|
|City Councilman at Large, City of Marion|
|Profession||Ex-US Olympic Figure Skater|
Seybold serves as Mayor of the city of Marion, Indiana. A former Olympic figure skater, he now owns a skating rink.
Seybold last sought election to public office in 2012, when he ran for election to the U.S. House to represent the 5th Congressional District of Indiana. He lost in the Republican primary Politico listed the 5th District race as one of the five primaries to watch in 2012.
- Former U.S. Olympian
- Producer and Associate Producer, On Ice Productions
- Owner, Seybold Skating
- City Councilman at Large, City of Marion
- Mayor, City of Marion
Seybold received endorsements from the organization "The Young Conservative Group," State senators Mike Delph, Luke Kenley, Jim Buck, Jim Banks, Travis Holdman, and Representatives Eric Turner, Michael Karickhoff, and Kevin Mahan, 5th District County Chairmen Craig Dunn, Andy Dudelston, and Jerry Shull, and 5th Congressional District incumbent Dan Burton.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wayne + Seybold + Indiana + Treasurer"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Seybold for Indiana Campaign Facebook Page, "Timeline," accessed October 3, 2013
- Politico, "5 primaries to watch" Accessed April 18, 2012
- Wayne Seybold for Congress "About Wayne" Accessed March 5, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State "2012 Primary Election Results," May 8, 2012
- Wayne Seybold for Congress "Young Conservatives Group Endorses Seybold" Accessed April 13, 2012
- Wayne Seybold for Congress "SENATORS DELPH, KENLEY AND BUCK ENDORSE WAYNE SEYBOLD FOR 5th DISTRICT CONGRESS WITH FIVE OTHER LEGISLATORS" Accessed April 13, 2012
- Wayne Seybold for Congress "5th District County Chairmen Endorse Seybold" Accessed April 13, 2012
- Wayne Seybold for Congress "Burton Endorses Seybold" Accessed April 13, 2012
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |