|Louisiana House of Representatives District 5|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
August 1, 2010
Wayne Waddell was a Republican member of the Louisiana House of Representatives. He represented the 5th District since winning a special election in 1997. Effective August 1, 2010, Waddell resigned his seat in the Louisiana House of Representatives. He was appointed to be the director of the Louisiana State Exhibit Museum in Shreveport.
Waddell works as a businessman. He currently serves as Owner of KD Plastics, President of Louisiana Moulding and Supply Incorporated, and Owner of Waddell's Gallery of Distinction.
Waddell served as a Justice of the Peace from 1996-1997, and a Commissioner in Caddo Parish from 1992-1996.
|Louisiana House of Representatives General Election, District 5 (2007)|
|Wayne Waddell (R)||N/A|
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
- Waddell resigns district 5 House seat
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Waddell
- [http://www.followthemoney.org/database/StateGlance/state_election_results.phtml?s=LA&y=2007#fHOUSE001 Official Louisiana House 2007 General Election Results
|Louisiana House of Representatives District 5
| Succeeded by|
State of Louisiana
Baton Rouge (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Forestry | Secretary of Natural Resources | Executive Director of the Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Service Commission |