For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Wendell "Walking" Mitchell|
|Alabama State Senate District 30|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Attorney, Law School Administration|
Mitchell earned his B.S. from Auburn University and his J.D. from the University of Alabama.
"Pursuant to Senate Rule 47(e), the Deputy President Pro Tempore serves on all Senate standing committees, with the exception of the local legislation committees."
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
|Alabama State Senate, District 30 General election (2010)|
|Bryan Taylor (R)||25,868|
|Wendell Mitchell (D)||19,506|
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2006
Mitchell raised $514,349 for his campaign, while Reynolds raised $960,314.
|Alabama State Senate, District 30 (2006)|
|Wendell Mitchell (D)||22,774|
|Joan Reynolds (R)||13,927|
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2002
Mitchell raised $223,873 for his campaign.
In 2006, Mitchell collected $514,349 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Alabama Education Association||$45,000|
|Business Council Of Alabama||$15,000|
|Medical Association of the State of Alabama||$14,000|
Mitchell has three children and resides with his wife, Rosalind, in Luverne, Alabama.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wendell + Mitchell + Alabama + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama State Senate
- Alabama Senate Committees
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2010 General election results," accessed July 18, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2006 election results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Follow The Money, "Funds raised by 2006 Alabama Senate candidates," accessed April 15, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2002 election results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Follow The Money, "Funds raised by 2002 Alabama Senate candidates," accessed April 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2006 contributions," accessed November 18, 2014
|Alabama State Senate District 30
| Succeeded by|