Wendy A. Traub
|Wendy A. Traub|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 65|
|Profession||Chief financial officer|
Traub earned her B.S. in Accounting from Central Connecticut State University in 1992. Her professional experience includes working as the chief financial officer of Hemlock Directional Boring, Inc. 
Traub and her husband, Kenneth, have three children.
- 2010 Connecticut general election candidates
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Wendy Traub campaign website
- "Project Vote Smart," "Wendy Traub's Biography," accessed October 20, 2013
- [http://www.statementofvote-sots.ct.gov/StatementOfVote/WebModules/ReportsLink/StateSen.aspx "Connecticut Secretary of State," "2010 General Election Results," accessed October 11, 2013
- [http://www.ct.gov/sots/lib/sots/State_Rep.pdf "Connecticut Secretary of State," "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed October 11, 2013