For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Westminster School District bond proposition, Measure O (November 2008)
November 4, 2008 ballot for voters in the Westminster School District in Orange County, California, where it was approved.
Measure O authorized the school district to borrow $130 million.
A 55 percent supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final, certified, results are from the Orange County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|MEASURE O: "To improve health/safety and recruit/retain teachers at elementary/middle schools by improving student safety at drop-off zones, upgrading computer technology, math/science labs and energy efficiency, installing emergency communication systems, expanding after-school tutoring/mentoring space, replacing outdated bathroom plumbing, and achieving eligibility for grant funding, shall Westminster School District issue $130,000,000 in bonds, at legal interest rates, requiring Independent Citizens' Oversight, audits and no money for administrators' salaries?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- Election results (dead link)
- Higher taxes coming soon to Westminster, Los Alamitos, Anaheim, Tustin and Cypress
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found