Westminster School District bond proposition, Measure O (November 2008)
November 4, 2008 ballot for voters in the Westminster School District in Orange County, California, where it was approved.
Measure O authorized the school district to borrow $130 million.
A 55 percent supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final, certified, results are from the Orange County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|MEASURE O: "To improve health/safety and recruit/retain teachers at elementary/middle schools by improving student safety at drop-off zones, upgrading computer technology, math/science labs and energy efficiency, installing emergency communication systems, expanding after-school tutoring/mentoring space, replacing outdated bathroom plumbing, and achieving eligibility for grant funding, shall Westminster School District issue $130,000,000 in bonds, at legal interest rates, requiring Independent Citizens' Oversight, audits and no money for administrators' salaries?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- Election results (dead link)
- Higher taxes coming soon to Westminster, Los Alamitos, Anaheim, Tustin and Cypress
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found