Wet up petition - JP Pct 4, Smith County, Texas (2010)
|Voting on Alcohol|
|Not on ballot|
Previous election results
There were two wet up petitions on the May 9th, 2009 ballot in Smith County for voters in district 4. The off premise sale of beer and wine was defeated. The sale of mixed drinks in restaurants was approved.
Path to the ballot
National Ballot Access was the signature vendor for the petition drive.
- TABC: Local Option Petition and Election Results, Fiscal Year 2010
- Adam Russell,"Both Sides Issue Challenges In Alcohol Election" Tyler Morning Telegraph, April 17, 2009
- News-Journal, "Smith voters OK alcohol in some eateries," May 10,2009
- Smith County, TX Official Results
- TABC: Local Option Petition and Election Results, Fiscal Year 2009