For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
When Not to FOIA, August 27
When Not to FOIA
- Proposed transparency legislation, New media transparency
- Proposed transparency legislation, Affirmative disclosure requirements
- Chicago Mayor announces new FOIA website
- House Bill 2282, Arizona 2010 has transparency requirements for municipalities larger than 2,500.
- Ohio state salary for teachers and public officials.
- Federal Aviation Administration Accident & Incident Data
- Excluded Parties List
- What Do They Know UK site that tracks and creates FOIAs submitted.
- Federal Contractor Misconduct Database
- Transparency Data, searchable campaign and lobbying data.
- Delaware Online Checkbook
- The Citizens' View of Open Government
- Albuquerque, New Mexico's Transparency Portal. Includes local campaign contributions and other detailed financial data.
- Subsidy Scope
- Your Tax Dollars At Work, Louisville, Kentucky's Transparency Portal with online check register and other detailed financial information.
- MAPlight Campaign contributions and voting database.
- Department of Justice Annual FOIA Reports (dead link)
- Secret Fiorina CIA documents: A little too secret?. CIA responds to FOIA with blank pages.
- Older Adults and Social Media
- "Public satisfaction with online agency transparency down"
- Local governments could save a lot of effort by archiving and posting public meetings online.
- Call or e-mail before submitting a request. Some information you want may already be available without having to FOIA.
- The more information is online, the less time spent on fulfilling FOIA requests for government.