|North Carolina House of Representatives District 109|
|North Carolina House Of Representatives District 108|
|Bachelor's||University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill (1984)|
|Master's||Pfeiffer University (1998)|
Neumann received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill in 1984. He earned his Master of Business Administration degree from Pfeiffer University in 1998. He works in real estate. He and his wife, Heather, have two children, Erick and Asher.
- Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
- Energy and Energy Efficiency Committee, North Carolina House
- Finance Committee, North Carolina House
- Health Committee, North Carolina House
- Judiciary I Committee, North Carolina House
- Mental Health Reform Committee, North Carolina House
- Public Utilities Committee, North Carolina House
20122012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 109. He was defeated in the Republican primary runoff on July 17, 2012. 
Neumann did not seek re-election in 2010.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 108|
|Wil Neumann (R)||18,931|
|Marvin (Eddie) Wyatt (D)||12,848|
|Keith Calvelli (L)||1,045|
In 2008, Neumann collected $38,251 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|NORTH CAROLINA MEDICAL SOCIETY||$6,000|
|NORTH CAROLINA HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION||$4,000|
|GASTON ANESTHESIA ASSOCIATES||$3,000|
|METROLINA AREA RADIOLOGISTS FOR QUALITY IN MEDICINE||$2,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Wil + Neumann + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Record Number of Home Learners Celebrate Graduation - Alameda Sun
- 'The largest Tea Party protest since 2010 is tomorrow' - Daily Caller
- Magpul offers super hi-capacity magazines for sale ahead of state ban - Daily Caller
- BoDeans and Livingston Taylor Headline at Wisconsin Music Arts Festival ... - HispanicBusiness.com
- BoDeans Headlining At Wisconsin Music Arts Festival - Music Indistry News Network
- Sen. Jeff Sessions: Senators turned immigration over to secret meetings and ... - Daily Caller
- Sessions takes on Rubio: 'It's not about just passing something; it's about ... - Daily Caller
- Farm bill sends plenty of pork to the wealthy and well connected - Daily Caller
- Obama plans international tax uniformity, organizes crackdown on legal tax ... - Daily Caller
- Polar bear population reaches its limits - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Representative Neumann's campaign
- North Carolina House of Representative - Rep. Wil Neumann
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Representative Neumann's twitter
- Representative Neumann's facebook
- ↑ North Carolina Board of Elections "Candidate lists," Accessed March 5, 2012
- ↑ North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed June 22, 2012
- ↑ North Carolina House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- ↑ "2008 campaign contributions"
- ↑ 2008 contributions
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |
Public Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |