Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, Washington|
Baker has run for various state and federal offices in previous years.
According to a local paper, Baker "[w]ants to impeach Barack Obama because Iran got technology from a downed drone."
Baker ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Washington. He was seeking the nomination as a Reform party candidate and faced incumbent Maria Cantwell (D), Timmy Wilson (D), Michael Baumgartner (R), Art Coday (R), Mike the Mover (R), Glen Stockwell (R), and Chuck Jackson (R) in the August 7 primary. The top two vote-getters in the primary, regardless of party, will be on the general election ballot. He was defeated in the primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Will + Baker + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Why are Pennsylvania women hard to find in politics? - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- Prep Spotlight: Pawnee clinches MSM baseball title share - The State Journal-Register
- GOP blasts Sebelius for seeking industry funds to promote ObamaCare - The Hill (blog)
- Calendar week of May 13 to 19 - Online Athens
- Harrison-Franciscan affiliation comes amid wave of secular-religious partnerships - Kitsap Sun
- GOP pushes overtime bill in weekly address - The Hill (blog)
- If you're not cheating, you're not trying hard enough - Ottawa Citizen - Ottawa Citizen
- Health Law Is Defended With Vigor by President - New York Times
- Benghazi Schools Obama In The Politics Of Scandal - OPB News
- Sobel Plays Bad Cop as Lew Urges G-7 to Bolster Growth - Bloomberg
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found