|Vermont House Of Representatives, Addison-Rutland 1|
|2007 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||6|
|Per diem||$162/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Owner/Operator, Golden Russet Farm|
Stevens attended Beloit College from 1973 to 1974. He then earned his BA from the University of Vermont in 1980. He later received his Certificate in Mediation/Conflict Management from Woodbury College in 2004.
Stevens has worked as an Organic Farmer and as Visiting Instructor at Middlebury College. He has worked as owner/operator of Golden Russet Farm since 1984.
Stevens has served as Selectman and Moderator for the Town of Shoreham. He then joined the Vermont State House of Representatives in 2007. He has served in that position since, representing the Addison-Rutland-1 District.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Stevens served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Forest Products|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Stevens served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2011|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Stevens served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2009|
|Vermont House of Representatives, Addison-Rutland 1 General Election (2010)|
|Will Stevens (I)||1,059|
|Joy Jones (R)||599|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Stevens was up for re-election, he collected $2,609 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Will + Stevens + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- End-Of-Life Debate Drags On; House Debates Campaign-Finance Bill - Vermont Public Radio
- New Questions Arise About Mary Richardson Kennedys Suicide - Daily Beast
- Lebanon Girls Dismantle Con-Val - Valley News
- New England colleges try new ways to curb binge drinking - BurlingtonFreePress.com
- House reforms campaign finance rules - vtdigger.org
- World/Nation Briefs May 14, 2013 - Coeur d'Alene Press
- Thaddeus Stevens, a Vermont hero - Barre Montpelier Times Argus
- Lawmakers set to hold new hearings on Benghazi - WCSH-TV
- Rep. Trey Gowdy and Benghazi Hearings Spoofed on Saturday Night Live - Patch.com
- Unlimited potential, limited opportunity - Stowe Today
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Stevens and his wife, Judy DeCell, have three children.
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|Vermont House of Representatives Addison-Rutland 1
| Succeeded by|