Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 39|
Talbert's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I fully support the Missouri farmer and rural traditions. I'll work to grow agriculture in the New 39th now and for future generations."
- Excerpt:"I'll work to create a friendly business climate that grows existing businesses and attracts new investment and development to the New 39th."
- Excerpt:"I fully support policies in the State of Missouri that allow school districts in the New 39th to innovate and improve education for our adults, our children, and our grandchildren."
- Excerpt:"I believe in and practice the right to keep and bear arms and I fully support the rights of sportsmen in the State of Missouri."
- Excerpt:"I'll promote policies that streamline veterans' transition into civilian life, help link them with employers, and fully utilize their skills and training."
Talbert ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 39. Talbert ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Joe Don McGaugh (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 39, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Will + Talbert + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |