|Idaho Director of Insurance|
|January 2, 2007 - Present|
|Years in position||6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor Butch Otter|
|Bachelor's||University of Idaho (1959)|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Years of service||1959 – 1962|
|Birthday||December 7, 1936|
|Place of birth||Boise, Idaho|
He was also the chairman of the board for the Idaho State Insurance Fund and a member of the Idaho Endowment Investment Board. Deal claims 46 years of experience in the insurance industry; for much of that time, he was owner and managing partner of the W.W. Deal Insurance Agency in Nampa, ID.
BS, Business, University of Idaho, 1959
Idaho Director of Insurance (2007-Present)
Deal first took office on January 2, 2007, following his appointment by Governor Butch Otter. Deal's first term ended in January 2011, when he was re-appointed by Otter to a second term. Deal's second term will end in January 2015.
Idaho House of Representatives (1991-2007)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Deal + Idaho + Insurance"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Will Idaho's Health Insurance Exchange Bring More Competition? - StateImpact Idaho
- Idaho: No plan to shift part-timers to insurance exchange - KTVB
- Insurance exchange members told 'anonymously' they may face a lawsuit - IdahoReporter.com
- AP Exclusive: Calif. exchange granted secrecy - Idaho Press-Tribune
- Jay Gibbons - Canyon Highway District - Idaho Press-Tribune
- Elko Court Records - Elko Daily Free Press - Elko Daily Free Press
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Idaho Department of Insurance - Director Deal
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Campaign contributions: 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994, 1992, 1990
|Idaho Director of Insurance
| Succeeded by|
|Idaho House of Representatives
| Succeeded by|