Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 177|
Dunbar ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 177. Dunbar ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on April 24 and was defeated by incumbent John Taylor (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 177, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||John Taylor Incumbent||56.7%||12,249|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "William + Dunbar + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Weekly Milwaukee Events Calendar - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Two Rochester Students Named as Minnesota's 2013 Presidential Scholars - St. Paul Asian American Press
- The SNAP program in Florida - Washington Post
- Internet Gambling Bill Introduced in Pennsylvania - PokerNews.com
- 500 business leaders tell David Cameron to negotiate a better deal with Europe - Telegraph.co.uk
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |