|Indiana House of Representatives, District 12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Munster High School|
|Bachelor's||Indiana University (1973)|
|Master's||Purdue Calumet (1996)|
|J.D.||Indiana University School of Law (1976)|
Fine's earned his B.S. from Indiana University in 1973, his J.D. from Indiana University in 1976 and his M.S. in English from Purdue Calumet in 1996.
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent Mara Candelaria Reardon is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while William I. "Bill" Fine is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Fine ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 12. Fine defeated Peter N. Karagan in the May 8 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Mara Candelaria Reardon (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 12, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Mara Candelaria Reardon Incumbent||53.8%||14,584|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 12 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "William + Fine + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Fine in 2012 "About Bill Fine" Accessed April 21, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Associated Press "Election Results 2012" Accessed May 8, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |