William G. Pierce
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 89|
|High school||Giles County High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Tennessee|
|Master's||University of Tennessee|
Pierce ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 89. Roger Kane defeated Pierce, Tim Hutchinson, and Joey Mcculley in the August 2 primary election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 89 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "William + Pierce + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- This Day, May 18, In Jewish History by Mitchell A. Levin - Cleveland Jewish News (blog)
- PBA50 Dayton Classic Standings - San Francisco Chronicle
- Tri-Bee News ? Rachel Harper - Morgan County Citizen
- This Day in History - Archives - San Mateo Daily Journal - San Mateo Daily Journal
- Rev. Joe Neal Anderson - Clarksville Now
- Mobile County school news, week of April 29 - Press-Register - al.com (blog)
- Dozier's Top-Five Finishes Tops Tigers at Bellarmine - DePauw University
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |